News & Events
Junior Research Fellowship 2013
Junior Research Fellowship 2013 announced!
The Chance of a Lifetime
Become a CRRC Junior Research Fellow - The Best and Hardest Thing You Will Ever Do.
Are you a research-minded university graduate who wants to gain an important skill set that is absent in Armenia? Do you want to work hard and open the door to international opportunities? If so, then this is for you!
What you will gain?
- Valuable research experience in various social science research projects
- Ability to analyze complex issues
- Advanced English writing skills
- Project management and organizational experience
- Proficiency in essential computer programs, including statistical data analysis programs
- The opportunity to work with extraordinarily experienced and committed colleagues
- A 6-month fellowship with a monthly stipend of 400 USD a month
What will you be required to do?
- Write analytical policy papers and present their findings
- Contribute to complex research projects on issues that are important to Armenia’s future
- Work harder than you ever have before
- Learn and be extremely inquisitive
- Be an active member of a team and work independently
- Write blog posts based on CRRC data
Who is eligible?
- Armenian citizens between the ages of 20 and 30 holding a minimum of a bachelor’s degree (PhD holders are considered as overqualified for this project)
- Those available to commit to a minimum of 6 hours of work per day starting from May through October 2013
- Those with excellent English reading, writing, speaking and understanding abilities
- Those who are good writers in their native Armenian language
The Application processFill out this application form and submit it no later than February 10, 2013.
Step 2:If you are short listed, you will be asked to take two different tests in late February 2013.
Step 3:After the tests, if you are selected for the next round, you will be invited for an intensive training for 7-10 days in April 2013.
Step 4:The best candidates will be selected to receive the Junior Fellowships and will be employed from May until the end of October 2013. Further employment opportunities are possible.
The Application process
If you have any questions about the application process, send an email to Anna Sarkisyan at firstname.lastname@example.org.